1 - Reward all your Zoom participants directly
Last Update 6 месяцев назад
By running an e-gifts campaign to reward individuals directly, you offer a more direct compensation, you give an incentive to every attendee.
WHAT SHOULD I DO?
1) Connect to appyReward for Meeting and go to the dashboard, then click on “Reward Campaign For Zoom”
2) Select your Meeting from the list, select "Reward Individuals"
Note that participants must be first authenticated by Zoom to ensure that only attendees can claim a gift.
Please do not forget to activate the option "Only authenticated users can join" from the Meeting Options section when you create your meeting.
Select your Meeting from the list
3) Select the type of gift you want to offer, then select the country where the gift will be used
- Fill out the form with each required dates
- Select a time zone for your campaign
- Click "Next" to set-up the rules
4) Plan your budget
- Insert the number of contacts to whom you want to send the offer
- Estimate the number of recipients you think will participate and claim the gift (select percentage up to 100%)
- Choose a gift and fix its value
- Then click "Next" to validate and save the rules
5) Check all details then click on the “Launch” button to activate your campaign
6) Once the campaign is activated you can share the gift link with recipients automatically or manually
SHARE GIFT LINK AUTOMATICALLY BY EMAIL
By choosing to send the gift link automatically via email, you request appyReward to send at the end of the meeting an email to all participants that have followed the meeting. You can activate this option by switching the activation button.
Furthermore, if you want to customize the email content, click on "Email Template" and change the content as desired, then click "APPLY".
SHARE GIFT LINK MANUALLY
Ask for the gift link (that is displayed on a popup), then copy/paste it into your attendee’s chat or send it directly by email.
Note that in both cases, participants will only be able to access the gift delivery after the end of the meeting
Note also, that the host is part of the list of participants, but he will not receive an email to access the gift
That’s all folks!